This post may contain affiliate links. Miss Criselle will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me keep Miss Criselle up and running.
Hello friends, Happy Wednesday! I know, I’ve failed Foundation Test Tuesday series. It’s been very cold the past couple of weeks here in Jersey and I couldn’t make myself to do my makeup. Anyway, I am working on another foundation test for next week, so make sure to stay tuned. Let’s move on to today’s topic. As you can see in the title above, today, I am going to review the L’oreal Skin Expert/Paris Pure-Clay Mask. If you want know my thoughts about the it then keep on reading.
I used to not care about my skin care routine until this past few months. The only products I’ve used before were cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sheet masks (once in a while). After sometime, I realize how important it is to have a good skin care routine. I’ve added a few more skin care products ton my routine such as masks, mists and scrubs.
Description from L’oreal Paris
Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean.
- Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes
- Detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes.
- Act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution).
- Leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced, addressing your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion.
- Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow.
- Provides deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin.
- Skin’s complexion looks fresher and more even.
- Use After Use, skin is clean as if detoxified.
- Skin feels as though it can breathe better.
The Loreal Skin Expert/Paris Pure-Clay Mask has a glass jar packaging. It looks very luxurious for a drugstore product. The jar itself is very heavy. And again, since it is a fragile packaging make sure to take extra precautions. The jar contains 1.7oz of product.
I’m not gonna lie this product has a very strong scent. I couldn’t get the right word to describe the smell. And it is not certainly very pleasing (at least in my opinion). For those who are sensitive in scents I am not sure if this product will work for you.
I have been using this mask religiously for the past couple of months now. There is a tingling sensation when applying the product. Although I am not a big fan of the scent, the first thing I’ve noticed right after using the product was it made my skin a lot smoother. It feels clean and refreshed, which proves one of the claims. I love this product that I’ve convinced my cousin to use it. Now, we both love doing masking time. In fact, I’ve already gotten a new jar! This is by far my favorite mask from the drugstore.
When using the product I would suggest using a synthetic flat brush or silicone brush. Using your fingers in applying the product might lead to a messy counter top.
Let’s Sum it Up!
- Makes skin soft right after use
- Brighten up the skin
- Easy to apply
- Messy, it can get through your sink
- Strong scent